Friday 27 November 2015

Week 48 -Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - White and One other Colour

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday Everyone!


Here we are for Week 2 of our challenge

White and one Other
The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 voucher for the store!
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ------>
You can link up your entry
Here


You have until Noon, GMT, Friday, 4th December  to enter.
Our Winner and top 3 for our challenge Autumn/ Fall can be found at the bottom of this post


Before we share the DT's wonderful projects, we are very pleased to welcome another two new members to the Polka Doodles family
Caz  and Lorna

Now onto this weeks Inspiration here at Polkadoodles

Naz - For this project I have used AMELIA CONTEMPLATING from Polkadoodles.
I coloured her using Copics and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.
The sentiment I have used for this project is from Work and Play 10 - Country Life.
These sentiments are the ones I've been using a lot on my projects, I like the look of circle sentiments.

Lorna I have used Twiggy n Toots Festive Fun Collection available as a CD. or if you prefer as a Download. More details can be found on my blog



Caz ..For my project, I have  gone with Red and White...I have made a Owl Gift bag..Really enjoyed making this bag.  So easy to make..And defo intend making more...They are fab..The Owl Bag template can be found on Twiggy n Toots Festive Fun Collection available as a CD. or if you prefer as a Download. Sentiment and tag can also be found in this collection..Along with papers ive used..(except lashes).

Ruth:  I've been busy making baby cards - there is an abundance of expectant mums at work!  I've used a cute spotty pink paper from the Serenity paper bundle download, made some large letters and then added my own twist to the banner.


Jessie - For my one colour plus white I chose brown, and went with every shade of brown that exists in my Polychromos set, so I used white plus 10 different shades of brown to colour up Octavia Whistful. One piece of patterned paper from the Violin Theme Paper Collection frame the image perfectly for a super clean and simple card! 


Julie -- I started with a Kraft base, then used white with shades of brown.  I just HAD to use these two beautiful deer.  They are so sweet, they speak to me.  It's deer hunting season right now here in NW WI, and while I know we have more deer in this state than people, I still don't like hunting season.  This card is my tribute to all the deer out there.  You can get the image individually here.  The whole Frosted Winter Octavia Collection Digital Download can be found here.  If you're more patient than me, and want the CD, that link is here. The shaped card design I used on this is also from Polkadoodles.  This is Elegant Card 2 SVG cutting file.  The sentiment is a freebie, found in the Polkadoodles store.


Bev here with my inspiration post. Anyone up to there eye's in 'stuff' at the moment with little time for crafting? So I made a quick card this week using the Winston collection & not a character in sight. There's just so much within the collection if you haven't tried it please do you won't be disappointed x


Claire C I've gone for a sepia tone for my little altered notebook and coloured up the beautiful  digi stamp 'Cinders'  (you can find her here). I've coloured the image with my Lyra pencils and used her to cover a little notebook, adding ribbon, lace bead trim and a little flower. I've inked around the edges with distress inks and added a little gilding wax to finish off


Anjie -  I have used 2 papers and lots of embellishments from the fabulous Picknix 3, Nordic Winter collection.. I have distressed the edges of the papers and added some drawn lines for added interest.

Our Winner (chosen by random org) for our Autumn/Fall Challenge is...

55- Nick


You have won a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles download store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD47001Wk44 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3 this week
14 - Susan
53 - Jennifer

Don't forget to grab your winners badges from the side bar!
Congratulations to everyone, thanks to everyone that takes part in our challenges, we always appreciate you taking part and we love to see all your work each week - Happy Crafting!

You can enter our current challenge
White and one other colour


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!