Friday 13 November 2015

Week 46 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Autumn/Fall Colours

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's Friday and we hope you have all had a fabulous week!

Have you all been checking out the new additions to Polkadoodles, the Adult Colouring Club, Adult Colouring Books and Bundles....


                    
Go check them out in the Polkadoodles store!

This is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our latest challenge

Autumn/Fall Colours....you can enterHERE

The winners of our Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter Challenge will be announced at the end of this post.


Before we share the DT's wonderful projects, we are very pleased to welcome another two new members to the Polka Doodles family .... MIA and MELANIE... 


Mia - I have used Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection to make a wonderful Owl bag. The template and papers are all on the CD/download. Full details can be found on my blog....
Melanie - I have also used the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection to create my card using non-traditional Christmas colours. Check out my blog to see how my project came together.


Scatty Jan - This week I have made a little gift box out of Kraft card  cut on my Portrait. I love Octavia Best Friends one of my favourite digi's ever. You can find her in the shop here . I coloured her up with pencils and added a little bow to finish

Jenny - I thought I'd try something a little different this week, so have used the gorgeous new digi colouring book - Colour Therapy 2 Inspiring Foliage. I took an A4 design but printed it half size to make a background for my card, I used Lyra pencils to colour it and then sprayed with a glitter spray. The sentiment is printed from the Frosted Winter Collection.



Jackie - I really love the colours of Autumn and the Work and Play 10 Collection- Country Life had some great digi images to choose from. I used Copics to colour in the image (I made my image card size but it would be lots of fun to colour in as a larger image too!). The beautiful patterned paper is also from the collection. Details are on my blog.


Karon - For my creation I used the wonderful Dollie Daydream Goes East collection.  The papers in this collection are gorgeous and I wanted to use just the papers.  I have layered up some of the paper to add dimension to the scene.  Then using one of the fans from from the collection, I shaped and then added a little pearl dot and some wonderful sentiment tickets.  Everything, bar the ribbon, is from this wonderful collection :-)


Ruth -  Kept it rather clean and simple this week - used the Serenity Moondust digi and added glitter here and there plus some half pearls.

  
Ria -  For my Fall entry I used this sweet Serenity Resting. I coloured her with pencils, The papers are from the Eden Collection and the sentiment is from the Serenity collection.



Jessie - I used the Autumn/Fall Digi stamp bundle and coloured up the barrel of baskets with my copic markers. I have been really into doing simple cards with lots of colouring and this is no exception. I used some burlap with colourless blender pen to create the background, then coloured the rest of the image. 


Aunty Sue - Hi well for my Inspirational card today I am sharing an Anniversary card using one of the Letters from the Adult Colouring Pages Bundel Alphabet 1 available in the shop HERE.  My colours have been done with Promarkers, Sparkle Gelly Roll Pens and also Gilding Flakes.  More details and pictures on my blog as this was so hard to catch the sparkle and also the colour of the flakes at the same time.


Wendy - For my autumn colours, I've gone with greens & browns and there's nothing more autumny than a gorgeous Scarecrow, This handsome gent can be found as part of this years Autumn/Fall bundle get it here, as are the little toadstools. The papers are also part of the complete collection, but can also be purchased as paper packs here.



Wonderful inspiration from the Design Team, don't you just love Autumn Colours!

Our Winner (chosen by random org) for our Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter Challenge is...
#89 - Judith
You have won a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles download store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD46001Wk43 to claim your prize.

Out Top 4 as chosen by the Design Team -  you are making it so difficult for us to just choose a Top 3 :-) are....
#28 - Lynda
#55 - Erum

Don't forget to grab your winners badges from the side bar!
Congratulations to everyone, thanks to everyone that takes part in our challenges, we always appreciate you taking part and we love to see all your work each week - Happy Crafting!

You can enter our current challenge
Autumn/Fall Colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!