Friday 6 November 2015

Week 45 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Autumn/Fall Colours

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday Everyone!
Have you seen the latest in Nikky's Colouring Book range? We now have a fantastic Colouring Club which you can join and it's only £1 a week to get loads of fabulous printable colouring pages make sure you check it out HERE

AND as if that wasnt exciting enough we are all thrilled to be able to reveal that you can now purchase her COLOURING CALENDARS online from lots of sellers across Europe! Whoop Whoop, so exciting! They will make great Christmas gifts!! 
BUY THEM BOTH HERE IN THE UK
AND IF YOU'RE IN EUROPE GET THEM HERE

-A BEAUTIFUL OCTAVIA CALENDAR AVAILABLE - EEEEK!! SO PRETTY!! 

We have a new challenge for you and our theme is
Autumn/Fall Colours

You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 20th November to enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win 
 $10 of downloads from the store

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...


Naz - The image I have used is from Polkadoodles Work and Play 10 - Country Life.
This collections is one of my favourite collections from Polkadoodles.
It features 10 fantastic themed characters. It also includes backing papers, sentiments, paper bow sheets, ...I coloured the image using Lyra Pencils and then added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen. The sentiment I have used here is also from the same collection.

AnjieI have used one of the designs from the fabulous Colour Therapy Florabunda CD, you can also get this as a download HERE if you can't wait for a CD to arrive! This is one of the 6x6 designs and I have made a card blank to fit it using a Tattered Lace Essentials die. In the stripes around the image I've used a Sakura Tiara gold pen to add a bit of glitter, and some gems on the base. More pics and details on my blog.
Julie -- The 'S' is one of the new, fabulous adult coloring pages.  This is Adult Coloring Pages, Alphabet 1.  I colored it with Copic markers. The designer paper on the top layer of the frame is from the Rose Budd Craft Collection Download. It's available in CD, too.   I love Autumn colors, and these new coloring pages are going to be so. much. FUN!

Bev here with my creation I used my Lyra Rembrandt Pencils to colour in one of the Colour Therapy 1 sheets and combined it with the fox from Work & Play 10 - Country Life collection again coloured up with Lyra. The sentiment is from the same collection and was then embossed with a leaf design and inked with distress inks to match. I finished by adding a paper bow & a bit of bling.


Claire C I've used elements from the Autumn/Fall digi bundle (which you can find here, what  bargain!!) to create my little canvas. I've used my Lyra pencils to colour them
Penny here with two creations... I quickly ran home tonight to create a project after realising my first attempt wasn't fitting the theme.. I went Autumn and missed the Autumn colour rude.. Oops.   I used the Autumn bundle and created this CAS card initially
After realising my error I grabbed my image I was playing with for another project (stay tuned for later in the year for my plans for the image below.. I'm excited.)
I used my real brush markers and added lots of layers of colours to achieved a rustic wood feel, the digi lends itself to adding colours and just playing.  I will definitely be trying my hand at watercolour again, this image would be stunning in pencils too.   You can find the Lemonade Stand image in the Picknix Collection 1.   It comes in a pre-coloured version to that is devine with its pastel colourings.

What fantastic makes from the team!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs to take a look  at your wonderful creations. ....Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Don't forget to check back next week for more inspiration and winner of our *Sparkle, Bling or Glitter winner *
Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!