Friday 30 May 2014

Wk 22 - Men on our Minds...Polkadoodles Challenge

Welcome to the start of a new challenge here at Polkadoodles.

Our theme for this fortnight is
Men on our Minds
so you can create anything for the men/boys in your life.

You have until noon GMT on Friday 13 June to enter this challenge and we will announce the winner on Friday 20 June.
Don't forget that you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge, but please make sure you follow the rulesthat are in the side bar ---->

The winner of this challenge will receive a copy of our Work & Play 1 Collection - fantastic prize worth £11 and includes 10 digis and 60 papers plus sentiments and a load of other stuff too!

The winner and top 3 for our Week 20/21 challenge, Things with Wings, will be announced next week.

Now it's time to see the Design Teams creations for this week...

Scatty Jan I have made a little tool box, gift box for this challenge cut on my portrait, perfect size for a small gift or some candies.. I used the little Handy Man from Work and Play collection 1 and coloured him with Graph'It Markers xx


Asha - I made a birthday card using the Scottish boy named Jack, papers and greeting from the BonBon Belles CD. I coloured the young man with Graph'It and Promarkers and adhered him on the inside of the card, to be seen through a window on the card-front. In keeping with the butch theme, I'm using some black bling and twine to finish the card. You can also buy Jack as a single digi from Nikki's Etsy Shop.

Karon - Birthday card, cowboy style :-)  I have used an image off the Work and Play 3 collection, coloured with my alcohol markers.  Then I used the pre-coloured image of the saloon (also off the CD) to make a shaped card.  I did two layers of the saloon so that I could snip open the swing doors and have hidden another sentiment behind the doors.  

Lou: I have made a card for my Dad using Work and Play 3 as the image was just perfect. A simple layout from me letting the image and sentiment take centre stage. I have coloured my image using Promarkers.



So there you have it.  Our theme is

Men on our Minds

could be Father's Day, Birthday, Congrats; just make sure it's for a male :-)

Once again, you have until the 13 June, noon GMT to enter
and add you entry to Mr Linky below.
*****

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!