Friday 9 May 2014

WK 19 - Something Old, Something New Polkadoodles challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to another Polkadoodles Friday!
If you're very quick today you'll be able to watch Nikky on Create and Craft at 8am today, Fri 9th May with a fab Polkadoodles TV show for you, so tune in now and you might just catch it! (if you do miss her you can also catch her at 10, 3 and 7pm today too with some fabulous stamping shows!)....and don't forget that you can still enter our 5th Birthday blog hop so make sure you scroll down the page to the next post if you didn't already get all your FREEBIES!

Here we are into week 2 of our
 Something Old Something New Challenge
You have until noon GMT on Friday 16th May to enter this one and we will announce the winner on 23rd May. Dont forget you dont HAVE to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge, but please just make sure you follow our rules in the sidebar --->
You can enter your creations  HERE
The winners of our last challenge will be announced at the end of this post.

Don't forget the new Work and Play Collection 4 is available now and these collections are a fantastic, affordable way to build a whole library of characters for every occasion you could ever need!
** Work & Play Collection 4

Bev here with your mid way reminder. So pop on over and join in with our 'Something Old, Something New' challenge. I used the papers and border from It's Not For Girls for something 'old' and for the 'new' a couple of digi's from Work & Play 4 which I've coloured in with my Graph'it Markers. It just goes to show that you can mix and match across the board over at Polkadoodles.
Katie here and we were given the task to look through our archives and use Something Old with Something New so I used Image from Double Sprinkles & the backing papers from Work & Play Collection 2. I loved this as you can have a look at all your old items in your stash and give them new life (just like Christmas which is only 230 days away!!!) Anyway cant wait to see your creations have fun and Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx
Susan  This week I have used Old and new the papers are from Sugar Birdies
and the image is from Work and Play 1.
Anjie - The image I have used is from the Work and Play Collection 2 CD, which is also available as an instant download. Or you can just buy the Gardener image by itself. The papers are the "old" element on this card and they are from the Pretty Tuff CD Rom. The garden shed it made my using a wood effect stamp on kraft card and then I've used the Tattered Lace beach hut die. I think it makes it look like a garden shed, don't you? The mushrooms are also from a TL die. The little plant pots are real terracotta and were given to me by my friend in Spain who rescued them from going in a bin as she knew I would use them!
Claire C I've used the adorable teacher image from the new Work and Play 3 Collection, coloured with my beloved Graph'It markers. The backing papers are from the same cd and I've added one of the cute images from Pretty Tuff for my something old....

What stunners from the DT!!

The Winner and Top 3 for our Springtime Challenge are -
Our Random Winner chosen by Random Org is - 
6 - Sue N
Well done! Email us here quoting code PDw190001 to claim your prize
....and the Design team's favourite top 3 are:
17 - Teresa
89 - Norma
Well done everyone! Thankyou all for entering and playing along with us, please grab your blinkies from the sidebar! 

You have until noon GMT on Friday 16th May to enter this challenge and we will announce the winner on 23rd May. Dont forget you dont HAVE to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge, but please just make sure you follow our rules in the sidebar.
You can enter your creations  HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Team Doodle for the win, sent my email, await news. Thanks for the win, have a lovely weekend cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this work! I share my work in my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!