Friday 29 November 2013

Getting Tough...Tutorial by Bev Shortley

I've not done a tutorial for a while so thought I'd share some photos with you all on how I put together this weeks design team piece.
I printed off my choice of papers, emb ellies& digi from Pretty Tuff CD Rom, coloured my image and ribbon to match with Graph It Markers
I mounted my papers and text on contrasting card stock from my crafty stash.
I then added my matching ribbon to the left hand side of my mat and attached it to an 8x8 card blank.
Then by following the actual sketch layout  for this weeks polkadoodles challenge I arranged my card.
I added some faux stitching (little black dashes) around the edges just to stop the eye wandering off the page and that is how I made this weeks card. A lovely, bright, funky design for an up and coming footballer.

See you soon! Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!