Sunday 19 May 2013

Studio 12: You are Sew Sweet!

Hi, Miria here. This is my new project for Studio 12. I made a card using images, paper and sentiment from cd Picknix Collection 1.
Just for a change, I printed buttons on fabric with freezer paper, then I cut them out and adhere to an embossed and distressed card.


 I made a background with the papers, added the sentiment, some buttons, a die cut heart, a needle and a pin.
 

Here's a closer view ...

Hope you like it. Wishing you a very creative Sunday, Miria.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous idea Miria and a really gorgeous creation.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation and love the buttons.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea and so effective x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!