Tuesday 7 May 2013

Studio 12 tags

Today I want to share with you some gift tags I have made.
All the papers and embellishments are from the Studio 12 CD-rom...Picknix Collection 1.
I cut the bases out of Kraft card. I cut some paper into strips and cut out all the embellishments and ink around the edges with distress ink. I glued the paper to the tags and added some faux stitching. I then added all the embellishments with a die cut and a bit of lace. I then punched holes into the tops and added some ribbons

6 comments:

  1. Aww wow they are gorgeous tags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Anjie. What fab texture and embellishing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags, great colours and images on them...awesome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Anjie, love the papers and the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, these are super gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!