Thursday 30 May 2013

Studio 12 - multiple folds

Hi everyone, Lou here with a Studio 12 project using the fabby Picknix Vol 1 CD ... which is on SALE at the moment over at the Polka Doodles shop.


I decided to make a card using multiple folds which was secured by ribbon but could also stand independently with just the front fold. I know, it sounds bizarre but really does work .... promise! Please note that this is quite a picture heavy post.

The front of my card which the ribbon bow ...

 
The inside showing the 1st sentiment panel


My card opened showing all the folds and panels.


I have used Serif Craft Artist to create my sentiment frames but all the other elements have been printed from the CD. What I nornmally do is either open a word document and put all my images on to one page (sizing them at the same time) or alternatively use Craft Artist to do the same thing. You can export any of your finished pages from Craft Artisit in to either a JPG or PDF format for future use so you don't have to then keep oopening Craft Artist to action your designs.

To see more of my card, there are additional photos on my blog which can be found HERE.

Have a great Sunday everyone,

Lou
x

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is beautiful ! Just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a clever card, sooooooo pretty too. Love it!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Margaret this is breathtaking, the gatefold, the papers, images and colours look awesome, this is so beautiful and very classy.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love the papers and the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.....Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!