Thursday 16 May 2013

In The Pink With Studio 12

Hi there, it's Fliss here today to share a quick and easy themed card with you to use up some of those paper scraps which I'm sure like me, you have in a box somewhere.
My card is made with my leftovers from projects made with the gorgeous Studio 12 Picknix Collection 1 CD which is a real favourite of mine with its' vintage floral style and opposite to Lou's fabulous blue creation have gone for a pink one.


My kraft card base is covered with 2 panels of the pretty pink paper from the All Sewn Up collection which is my favourite as I adore roses. I distressed the edges with an emery board before sticking them on.
I then die cut the gorgeous lacy oval (a new Marianne Design die set) from some beige parchment card and inked the edges pink. I die cut the trellis style die centre piece from a scrap of the brown and beige diamond pattern paper from the same collection as before and attached this with glue by brushing it on the reverse.
I then printed out the beautiful vintage rose spray from the Heavenly Garden collection together with the lovely Emily Bronte quote and cut these out.
I inked the edges of the quote and added this to the card then stuck on the oval panel and finally the rose spray which I added with foam tape for dimension.

I hope you like this and we'll be back tomorrow with all the details of the new challenge.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the beautiful die and lovely papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!