Sunday 12 May 2013

Blue is the colour ....

DON'T PANIC, I'm not going to burst in to song ... you know the one ..... that well known football chant but it does give you a clue about the colours I have used on my Studio 12 project.

I am getting back in to loving making tags again as I did drift away from them for a long while. They are so rewarding to make and at times, less daunting than a card because you mostly create them for yourself, which does take the pressure off you sometimes. I have used the gorgeous Studio 12 "Art Girl" stamp and papers from Fredericka midi CD layered on to a Rangers large manilla tag.


I have stamped "Art Girl" and coloured her with distress inks, paper pieced her dress and then smoothered her in glossy accents. I have layered the papers on top of each other and stamped around the edges with the Studio 12 Shabby Checkers stamp.


I adore this sentiment  (Studio 12 "Leave a little sparkle" sentiment stamp) and have used it loads on my recent projects as it can fit any occasion and always brings a smile to me, when I read it. A few discovered brads and metal butterflies and my tag was finished.

Here's a summary of the PD products I have used .....


*Pre-Order* Art Girl large stamp set   *Pre-Order* Leave a little sparkle    *Pre-Order* Shabby checkers Stamp 

   ***Fredericka - Mini CD collection 

 Thanks for visiting today,

Lou
x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag and love that sentiment and image...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Lou. Love the paper piecing and background and I'm in envy over those fab stamps (want some!)
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lou, love the beautiful paper piecing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous x x Love it to bits x x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!